INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
intended for Customers / Suppliers
pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679
For the purposes set out in the 2016/679 EU Regulation (hereinafter the Regulation or GDPR) relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, we inform you that the processing of personal data provided by you and acquired by Postalcoop Srl will be subject to processing in compliance with the legislation provided for in the aforementioned Regulation in compliance with the consequent rights and obligations.
The data controller is Postalcoop Srl in the person of the legal representative in office, with registered office in via Dante Alighieri 1 / A, 10073 Ciriè (TO) ITALY.
The data protection officer is Dr. Giuliana Dolci who can be contacted at the email address: email@example.com.
Lawfulness of processing
The data processing takes place in compliance with the following legal principles (GDPR art.6, par.1, lett. b), c):
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
Purpose of the processing
The treatment is aimed at:
- the correct and complete execution of the professional assignment received;
- fulfill the current administrative, accounting and tax obligations.
Types of data processed
Postalcoop processes common identification data and complete company records that are granted to the company in order to be able to provide the requested service in accordance with current legislation.
Extent of communication and divulgation
The personal data relating to the processing in question will be communicated, if this is necessary or in any case functional to the management of the contractual relationship and to the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the controller, to the following subjects:
- subjects designated for the processing of data by the controller duly appointed pursuant to art. 29 and 32 of the GDPR;
- to banking, credit and / or financial institutions for the completion of payments;
- to private entities and professional firms in charge of dealing with issues relating to the employment relationship (eg. Accountant) duly appointed pursuant to art. 28 of the GDPR (data processor);
- any law firms for the resolution of contracts and / or disputes;
- suppliers, hardware and software support technicians, who carry out outsourcing activities;
- Authorities, public administrations and supervisory and control bodies for their institutional purposes;
- may possibly be made and known to third parties for the defense of rights, as well as in fulfillment of the obligations established by law or regulations and upon request by the competent authorities.
Provision of data
The collected data will be used by Postalcoop for the complete and correct execution of the contract; to carry out this treatment it is not necessary to obtain the consent of the company.
Any refusal to provide such data implies the failure to provide the requested service by Postalcoop to the extent that the data are necessary for the same.
Data retention times
The data will be kept for the entire duration of the contract. At the end of this period, the company will archive all data for a period of ten years, as required by current legislation, and then proceed with the definitive deletion of the processed data from all archives; the deletion of data will be carried out on data that have exceeded twelve years of storage. Postalcoop has a specific Data Retention Policy.
The processing is carried out by the controller and by the persons designated and expressly trained in the management of data processing; all processing of personal data takes place in compliance with the principles set out in art. 5 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. Data processing is carried out with the following methods and security precautions:
- the security of data processed on IT support is managed through a password system;
- Postalcoop has drawn up a Policy for the planning and management of company “back-ups”;
- the confidentiality of the paper documentation is guaranteed by the custody of the documents in special archives with controlled and authorized access only to designated subjects;
- the accuracy of the recorded data is checked annually.
Postalcoop does not transfer to third countries; does not have an automated decision-making process relating to natural persons and does not carry out profiling. The data could be transferred to countries within the E.U. and extra U.E; such transfers could be carried out by Entities and / or companies receiving the data as specified above under the heading “data recipients”.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECT
In order to fulfill the obligations established by the Regulation in question, Postalcoop reminds you which are the rights of the interested parties applicable.
The interested party has the right to request confirmation of the existence or otherwise of the processing of their personal data.
The interested party has the right to obtain:
- information about the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the retention period;
- the correction and deletion of data;
- the limitation of the processing;
Pursuant to Article 77, the interested party has the right to:
|· propose a complaint to a supervisory authority (https://www.garanteprivacy.it/web/guest/home/docweb/-/docweb-display/docweb/4535524)
How to exercise your rights
Postalcoop has created a specific email address to allow interested parties to easily exercise their rights:
Upon receipt of the request to exercise the rights, the privacy contact will send an email to the interested party where they will be asked to fill in the attached form. If it is not possible for the interested party to send this request by e-mail, it can be sent by ordinary mail by registered letter with return receipt. at the company’s registered office:
Postalcoop Srl via Dante Alighieri 1 / A, 10073 Ciriè (TO) ITALY.
The exercise of rights by the user is free of charge pursuant to art. 12 GDPR. However, in the case of manifestly unfounded or excessive requests, also due to their repetitiveness, the controller could charge the user a reasonable fee, considering the administrative costs incurred to manage his request or deny the satisfaction of your request.